Water Heater Leaking in Las Vegas, NV and Surrounding Areas
A water heater leaking in Las Vegas, NV can be a major inconvenience and expense, especially if it’s not detected and repaired promptly. Water damage can cause significant structural damage to your home or business, and it can also lead to mold growth, which can be harmful to your health.
If you notice a water leak in your home or business, don’t panic. Call Hawthorne Plumbing Heating & Cooling right away. We offer 24/7 emergency water heater repair and replacement services so we can get your water heater fixed quickly and efficiently to minimize damage and disruption to your life.
Need Water Heater Leaking in Las Vegas, NV ?
Call Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for outstanding repairs, tune-ups, installations, and more!
Causes of Water Heater Leaks
There are a number of things that can cause a water heater to leak, including:
- Corrosion: Water heaters are constantly exposed to water, which can cause the metal tank to corrode over time. This can lead to leaks at the seams of the tank or at the connections to the pipes.
- Pressure Relief Valve Failure: The pressure relief valve is a safety device that releases pressure from the water heater to prevent it from exploding. If the pressure relief valve fails, it can leak water.
- Faulty Gaskets: The gaskets that seal the connections between the water heater and the pipes can also fail over time, causing leaks.
- Physical Damage: If the water heater is bumped or hit, it can damage the tank or the connections, leading to leaks.
Signs of a Water Heater Leak
If you notice any of the following signs, it’s important to have your water heater inspected by a professional plumber:
- Water pooling around the base of the water heater
- Dampness or mold growth around the water heater
- Rust on the water heater tank or connections
- A hissing or bubbling sound coming from the water heater
- Low water pressure in your home or business
- Discolored or rusty water
What to Do If You Have a Water Heater Leak
If you discover a water heater leak, it’s important to take the following steps:
- Turn off the water supply to the water heater. This can be done by turning the valve on the cold water pipe that leads to the water heater.
- Turn off the gas or electric supply to the water heater. This can be done at the main breaker or gas valve.
- Drain the water from the water heater. This can be done by attaching a hose to the drain valve at the bottom of the water heater.
- Call Hawthorne Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We will send a licensed and experienced plumber to your home or business to diagnose and repair the leak.
Why Choose Hawthorne Plumbing Heating & Cooling for Your Water Heater Leak?
There are many reasons to choose Hawthorne Plumbing Heating & Cooling for your water heater leak repair. Here are just a few:
- We are a licensed and insured plumbing company with years of experience in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service and same-day appointments.
- Our team of experienced and licensed plumbers is trained to handle all types of water heater leaks.
- We use only the highest quality materials and equipment.
- We offer competitive pricing and estimates.
A water heater leaking in Las Vegas, NV is not something to ignore. The consequences can be costly and inconvenient. At Hawthorne Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’re here to help you prevent, diagnose, and resolve water heater leaks. With our expertise, prompt response, and commitment to customer satisfaction, we are your trusted partner in maintaining the integrity of your home or business.